Powdery Mildew Detection and Control
CVC’s Grape Powdery Mildew Spore Trap Service
The best powdery mildew scout on the planet!
- Know if you have Powdery Mildew spores BEFORE an infection occurs!
- A weekly service with the actual number of spore detected.
- Next day graphed lab reports sent to you via email.
- Optimize your grape powdery mildew spray program.
- The greenest spray is the one you don’t need to apply!
Every grower has heard accounts of the destructive potential of grape powdery mildew infections. In terms of its economic cost of management and potential loss of yield and quality grape powdery mildew is perhaps the most important pathogen in viticulture. However, you may not need to spray as much as you think you do. University research and CVC’s field experience using PM spore traps has shown that the pathogen inoculum is not always present. Our spore trapping program the proven method to determine when powdery mildew of grape spores are present in your vineyards.